As the owner of the Fruit-Full Application, Tru-Cape Fruit marketing (Tru-Cape) is used in this policy as the party involved with the privacy in the policy as set out below. The Application in this document refers to the Fruit-Full Application.
Consumer privacy is important to Tru-Cape. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Tru-Cape collects and the ways in which Tru-Cape uses that personal information.
By using the Fruit-Full Application, the consumer hereby gives permission to Tru-Cape Marketing to collect and use the following types of personal information:
• information about the consumer’s use of this website and application including purchase trends;
• information that you provide using the website and/or application for the purpose of registering with the website and/or application including purchasing and ordering of products;
• information about transactions carried out over this website and/or application including billing details;
• information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website and/or application services including personal details; and
• Geographical location.
• any other information that you send to Tru-Cape Marketing.
Using personal information:
Tru-Cape Marketing may use the consumer’s personal information to:
• administer this website and application;
• personalize the website and application for the consumer;
• enable the consumer to access and use the website and/or application’s services;
• publish information about the consumer on the website and/or application, with the consumer’s permssion;
• send to the consumer the products that he/she has purchased or won;
• send to the consumer statements and invoices;
• collect payments from the consumer; and
• send marketing communications through to the consumer.
Where Tru-Cape Marketing discloses personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Tru-Cape Marketing may disclose personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Tru-Cape Marketing will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of personal information.
Tru-Cape Marketing will store all the personal information provided on hosting companies’ secure servers.
Cross border data transfers
In addition, personal information that has been submitted by a consumer for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
By using the Fruit-Full Application, the consumer hereby gives permission to cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this policy
The obligation rests solely on the consumer to periodically check this page to ensure familiarity with any changes.
Other Applications, Websites, or Third parties
This website and/or application may contain links to other applications or websites.
Tru-Cape Marketing is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Tru-Cape Fruit Marketing
• by email to email@example.com; or
• by post to P.O Box 3772, Somerset West, Western Cape, South Africa, 7129.