Terms and Conditions
Download Tru-Sort and win Tru-Cape digital or TV competition
By entering the Download Tru-Sort and win with Tru-Cape digital or TV competition, you automatically agree to the following Terms and Conditions set out below.
- This competition is open to all South African and Namibian residents over the age of eighteen (18) years (any persons under the age of eighteen (18) must have their parent/guardian’s permission before entering). However, the following persons are not eligible to enter: directors; members; business partners; employees; sales agents; advertising agency staff; advisors; or consultants of Tru-Cape, its associated companies, service providers and the immediate family members of these persons (including their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers and sisters), as well as the associated companies of entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph, including holding companies and subsidiaries, their employees, agents, subsidiaries and consultants.
- The Competition will start on 27 September and end on 8 November 2019. No entries received after midnight on 8 November 2019 will be considered.
- Verified prize winners will receive 1 of 2 Apple iPads
- There will to a total of 2 verified prize winners.
- To qualify for entry:
- Entrants must download Tru-Sort via the App Store or Google Play, and login via Facebook
- Only entrants who have logged in via Facebook will be eligible to win
- Prize winners must allow thirty (30) days for delivery of prize from end date of the competition.
- If Tru-Cape is unable to contact winner and receive contact details within 7 days from draw, Tru-Cape reserves the right to draw another winner and the prize will be forfeited.
- Winners must provide a correct and useable address for courier to deliver prize. Should prize winners be uncontactable and therefore courier company cannot deliver the prize, within reason, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be chosen.
- Any person that has won a main prize of any Tru-Cape competitions within the last two years may not enter the competition and be eligible for the prizes.
- The 6 prize winners will be chosen through random selection.
- Tru-Cape reserves the right to choose the winners at its own discretion if needed. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize winners will be verified and notified directly. Each prize winner will be required to provide his / her physical address / postal address as well as any other details required by Tru-Cape for delivery of the prize.
- The prize is not transferable. No substitution or assignment of prize is permitted, but the organisers of the competition reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable value if required.
- Each winner may be required to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement to enable Tru-Cape to ensure compliance with these rules. Should the winner be found not to have complied with these rules, he / she will automatically be disqualified, and the prize will be forfeited. The winners may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents.
- By entering this competition you authorise Tru-Cape to collect, store
and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes. You are entitled to decline any marketing communication by emailing email@example.com
- Each winner may be requested to appear on television or radio, in print publications, or online sites to endorse, promote or advertise the goods and/or services of Tru-Cape. However, the winners of the Competition shall, at any time, be entitled to decline the above request.
- Tru-Cape reserves the right to change or amend these Terms and Conditions during the competition period and every reasonable effort shall be made to inform entrants of changes/amendments.
- Only South African and Namibian residents may participate in the competition.
- For any enquires email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 850 1800.