Terms and Conditions
Tru-Cape Fruit-Full Freebie Summer Competition
By entering the Tru-Cape Fruit-Full freebie summer competition, you automatically agree to the following Terms and Conditions set out below.
- This competition is open to all South African residents over the age of eighteen (18) years (any persons under the age of eighteen (18) must have their parent/guardian’s permission before entering). However, the following persons are not eligible to enter: directors; members; business partners; employees; sales agents; advertising agency staff; advisors; or consultants of Tru-Cape, its associated companies, service providers and the immediate family members of these persons (including their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers and sisters), as well as the associated companies of entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph, including holding companies and subsidiaries, their employees, agents, subsidiaries and consultants.
- The Competition will start on 14 December 2018 and end on 14 January 2019. No entries received after midnight on 14 January 2019 will be considered.
- Verified prize winner will receive an iPad with branded cover.
- There will only be 1 verified prize winner.
- To qualify for entry:
- Download Fruit-Full from one of the app stores.
- Link Fruit-Full to Facebook.
- Complete the farm builder pro 1 achievement
- Entrants will receive an extra entry for each completion of subsequent farm builder pro achievements up to Farm Builder pro 3 achievement.
- Only entries received via Fruit-Full, that is linked to Facebook and farm builder pro achievement completed will be accepted.
- Prize winners must allow thirty (30) days for delivery of prize from the end date of the competition.
- The prize winner will be chosen through random selection.
- Tru-Cape reserves the right to choose the winners at its own discretion if needed. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize winners will be verified and notified via Fruit-Full. Each prize winner will be required to provide his / her physical address / postal address as well as any other details required by Tru-Cape for delivery of the prize.
- The prize is not transferable. No substitution or assignment of prize is permitted, but the organisers of the competition reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable value if required.
- Should a winner not comply with requirements set out by these Terms and Conditions, they may forfeit the prize.
- Each winner may be required to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement to enable Tru-Cape to ensure compliance with these rules. Should the winner be found not to have complied with these rules, he / she will automatically be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. The winners may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents.
- By entering this competition you authorise Tru-Cape to collect, store
and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes. You are entitled to decline any marketing communication by emailing email@example.com
- Each winner may be requested to appear on television or radio, in print publications, or online sites to endorse, promote or advertise the goods and/or services of Tru-Cape. However, the winner of the Competition shall, at any time, be entitled to decline the above request.
- Tru-Cape reserves the right to change or amend these Terms and Conditions during the competition period and every reasonable effort shall be made to inform entrants of changes/amendments.
- Only South African residents may participate in the competition.
- For any enquires email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 850 1800.